Monday 7 January 2019

SLJ (Week 2, Day 4 Activities)

Planes, Trains and Automobiles
On your blog tell us which of the three options you would take to explore Milford Sound. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.
I would love to look at Beautiful Milford Sounds on a helicopter it would be beautiful view the glistening water thats one thing I've always wanted to do! How about you? Photo from google!
Image result for milford sounds
It’s All in the Name
On your blog, give us a list of three to five options for the name of this geothermal pool. Put a star (*) beside the name that you like the most.
1. Green Goo Lake
2. Leave Green spot
3. Green Devil's Peak* Photo off SLJ Page

Picture Perfect

On your blog, write a short story about what you think is happening in the picture. Be sure to tell us where you think the people are and what you think they were doing at the time that they stopped to pose for the selfie. To earn full points, the story must be 8 – 10 sentences long.

The place is incredible I must get a photo I'm so happy I decided to come to Italy the water is beautiful and clear the sky blue and suns hot time for a selfie so I never forget the gorgeous views and the beautiful city I know I'll take it up here better be careful I don't want to fall on holiday! OOOOOOOMMMMGGGG I just love it here I never want to leave........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rikki-Lee!
    Great to see another awesome post.

    I love that you choose helicopter too! I have been on a plane before but never a helicopter! It is something that I would really love to do! Hopefully I can save up and one day experience a cinematic helicopter ride!
    Other than Milford Sounds, do you have any other dream destinations you would like to visit?

    Wow these are some awesome names for Devil’s Bath! I don’t think anyone would want to visit a pool called Green Goo Lake! I do really like Green Devil's Peak! Well done!

    This is a great post! I really enjoyed reading your story about the lady in Italy! One day I would love to visit Italy and take heaps of photos. Personally I wouldn’t put myself in danger like the lady in the story! Next time you can tell a story, give the character a name and a story about them.

    Keep up the great work!
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.