Monday 7 January 2019

SLJ (Week 2, Day 3 Activities)

Night Owls
On your blog, tell us whether you are a night owl or an early riser. Then, tell us about the rest of your family. Are they the same as you?
A Local Delicacy

On your blog, share a list of the ingredients that you need to make this food. You must type out the list of ingredients yourself (and not simply copy and paste it from a website) to earn full points.
One of my favourite foods is Nachos!
Ingredients
Meat: 400g or Mince (Beef)
1 Clove of Garlic diced!
1 Onion Diced
1 - 2 (depending on how much your making) Of tinned tomato
A Share bag or Doritos
Anchor Sour Cream!
The Midnight Zone
On your blog, tell us how you will solve this maths problem. You can write your answer in words, use a Sketchpad image or post a video explaining how you would figure it out. Be sure to give us your final answer.



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Rikki-lee!

    Activity 1
    AW! This is such a sweet post! I think I am like Trav! I have to wake up early but I LOVE my sleep! I love napping during the day! By the way Reagan is super cute! I think both early risers and night owls have pros and cons, It is nice when everyone is asleep and you get to have the house to yourself. It is always important to get at least 8-9 hours a sleep.

    Activity 2
    YES! I love nachos too! I haven’t had them in so long! I would have loved to try your recipe but you didn’t post how to actually make the recipe. To gain full points you need to post both the ingredients and how to make it. I am looking forward to see in the comments how you make your nachos! Everybody has their own special way! I love putting heaps of cheese sauce all over the mince! Super delicious.

    Activity 3
    Thank you for your lovely video!
    Woah you are totally a mathematician!
    I love how you included all of the possible answers! You are doing an amazing job! Maybe next time you can attach a video of yourself explaining what you are doing! Either way well done! You are an amazing blogger



    Keep up the creativity and hard work
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Rikki!

    It's Katelynn Here!

    Your blog post is really creative and cool! I like how you have included all of the 3 activities in 1 post, it is a good idea! I like the way you have presented the Night Owl or Early Riser activity, I like the bright blue Night Owl title you created! My favourite food is also Nachos and so is my sister Aimee's! Nachos are really good aren't they! I like the video you made for the maths problem! Why did you choose to present it this way?

    Keep up the great work Rikki and good luck for the rest of the Summer Learning Journey!

    Katelynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.