Friday 25 January 2019

SLJ ( Week 4 Day 2 Activities)

A  flying fox
On your blog, tell us how you would feel about going ziplining in Rotorua. Try to use some descriptive words (adjectives) and action words (verbs) in your post!.

Zip lining! Through Rotorua would be amazing it would be like flying through the air like super man just with a harness! I can Imagine it Flying through the air and the speed of light it would be so fun I beat I could be as fast as a Cheetah! 
Image result for flying fox rotoruaA Protective Plant
On your blog list 10 veggies, fruits, or herbs that you would plant in your garden.

1. Tomatoes YUM
2. Strawberries
3. Blueberries
Image result for vege garden4. Lettuces
5. Carrots
6. Rosemary
7. Mint
8. Chives
9. Raseberries
10. Potatoes
A House is Not a Home
On your blog, tell us which project you find most interesting and why.. I chose the FFI Because they are saving

Tonkin snub-nosed monkey and I think that's Incrediable if I could help with something I definatley would thats why a chose them

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rikki!

    Woah another day of actvities in the bag! AWESOME! :)

    Activity One:
    You have done a great job with your similes to give detail to your writing - I like when you said "it would be like flying through the air like super man just with a harness!" - This made me giggle. :)
    It is also very accurate! I have tried it once on Waiheke Island, it was pertty awesome - I wished they were bigger, longer and there was more of them!!
    Would you like to try zip-lining?

    Activity Two:

    These are some great fruits and veggies to grow!
    Do you grow any of these at home already?

    I think you might need a special just berry section in your garden with all of those berries you would like to grow - Is one of them your favourite?
    I think I like raspberries the best :)

    I am also a huge fan of mashed potatoes and gravy so I think potatoes is an awesome idea! :)

    Activity Three:
    That's great that you found the Tonkin snub-nosed monkey interesting Rikki!
    In order to get full points for this activity though you are needing to porvide a little bit more detail about the project. You could think about:
    - What actions are they taking to help the snub-nosed monkey?
    - Why is this important?
    - How successful have they been?

    Looking forward to hearing more about this project Rikki, it sounds like a really awesome and interesting topic!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต พีจี มีทั้งเกมสล็อตและยิงปลา รวมแล้วมากกว่า 100 เกมให้เลือกเล่น อย่างจุใจภาพสวยและแจ็คพอตแตกง่ายที่สุด พีจี เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง เล่นเกมสล็อต กับพีจี แจ็คพอตแตกง่ายที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  3. ทดลอง เล่นสล็อต PG SLOT สมัคร เกมสล็อต เว็บตรง เกมฟรี สล็อต ทดลองเล่นฟรี ถอนได้ แล้ววันนี้ทางเว็บไซค์ได้รวบรวมเกมสล็อตที่น่าสนใจให้ทุกท่านได้ทดลองเล่นฟรีมากกว่า 100 เกม

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.