Friday 25 January 2019

SLJ (Week 3 Day 3 Activities)

Bird of the Year!
On your blog, write a short description of your bird. Where does your bird normally live? What does your bird normally eat? Post a picture of the bird underneath your description. Be sure to attribute your picture properly.
So I really like the bird I have chosen I think all breeds of them are really cool! I choose the Barn Owl. Where do these birds like to live? Well the live in quite a few different places like Barns lofts, drive in movie screens, nest in holes in tree's cliff sides and so much more. What do they like to eat for dinner? The love mice, rats Lemmings and any other kind of pest or rodent.  I found this photo here ---------> Link!
Image result for Barn Owl
Flying Foxes
On your blog, tell us what superpower you would like to have and why you’d like to have it.
There so many Super Powers I can't just pick on I mean
- Telekinesis
- Flight
-Super Strength
- Lazer Eyes
the List is endless
But I would probably like Telekinesis it would be pretty cool to stop people from stealing by using my mind wouldn't you think so! Like one of my Favourite Super Hero's Scarlet Witch!
Image result for scarlet witch 
Wind Beneath My Wings
On your blog, post a final copy of your DLO..

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Rikki!

    It's Katelynn here!

    I was looking through your blog looking for a post to comment on and this post really caught my eye. With all the colour you have usen for the wind beneath my wings activity is really cool. The superpowers you have chosen sound really cool. I would like to fly imagine what you could see from high up in the sky.

    Maybe next time you could tell us why you didn't choose the other superpowers. This reminded me of when I did these activities. Did you have fun completing these activities?

    Keep up the great work Rikki!

    Katelynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katelynn!
      Great to hear from you, Yes I do agree flight would be pretty cool wouldn't it! Thanks for the feedback I'll make sure to add why! Yes Of course I enjoyed the activities did you?

      Thanks Katelynn
      Rikki :)

      Delete
    2. Hey Rikki!

      I loved completing the activities it was a blast. Your Welcome for the feedback. Flight would be amazing.

      Katelynn

      Delete
  2. Hi Rikki-Lee,

    What a fantastic start to this activity, it's so great seeing you attributing the image, well done! The barn owl looks so unique with its white face and black beady eyes, doesn't it? Thanks for sharing those interesting facts about barn owls! Have you ever seen one in real life before? I've been to a few bird parks and zoos before so I have been lucky to see a couple in real life. Their claws are super sharp so the zookeepers need to wear special thick gloves to protect their arms when they land on it, crazy right?

    Woah, you have chosen a spectacular superpower to have, it's very unique and would be super helpful! Scarlet Witch is also one of my favourite superheroes, she's such a strong and brave character! You have made fantastic list of superpowers, imagine the things you could do if you had them all... Do you watch a lot of Marvel movies? Which one is your favourite? My favourite is Black Panther, it's so unique and different!

    Looking at those pictures, I've always thought flying foxes were quite small but their wingspans can grow to a little over 150cm! Well done for following instructions and posting pictures of the flying fox for us to see. Their little feet look so cute when they fly, don't you think? You have told us two interesting facts about these creatures but could you please share one more fact about the flying fox? I would love to know more!

    Happy blogging,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.