Wednesday 20 December 2017

Week 1 Day 3 (The more, the Merrier?)

The more, the Merrier?
For this post I have to explain why I would like to be in a big family.
Here's why I would. (Well I have a big family I have 6 siblings)
 
I would love to be a memeber of a big family because when ever something happens they'll be there because family always have your back. They're your best friend, the one you can trust.

Another reason why I would love to have a big family is whenever you are upset or angry they will always be there to cheer you, maybe a joke or they make you something nice.
 
That's why I would love to have a big family.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rikki-Lee,

    That is awesome to hear you are already part of a big family! Awesome job thinking of reasons as to why you like being in a big family with lots of siblings. It sounds like you come from a very loving and supportive family.

    I have four brothers and we like to go for a swim at the pools and play some basketball with each other in our driveway. What are some fun things you like to do with your siblings?

    Keep up the great blogging, Rikki-Lee!

    Noho ora mai,
    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.