Friday 11 November 2016

Literacy Week 5 Term 4

This week for writing we have been continuing with the topic Myths and Legends I have done 2 tasks this week. 
 I chose to write about a deer. 
Click here for my writing.   


For my second task I chose a Phoenix because they are very strong and powerful. 


Click here 




For Word Work I chose to do Backward words. What you have to is chose some of your spelling words and write them backwards. I found this quite challenging but I gave it a go! 


6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Rikki-Lee. It is Megan commenting. WOW you have done a great job with your literacy reflection. How long do you think it took you to do it. Poroporoaki (goodbye)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rikki. its Dylan. I really like your literacy reflection. I might try backwards words next time, it looks fun. See you later Rikki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rikki. its Dylan. I really like your literacy reflection. I might try backwards words next time, it looks fun. See you later Rikki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Rikki-Lee. It's Reagan. Miharo! (Amazing in Te Reo Maori)! I really liked the detail that you have used in your deer myth. I like how you have said that the Backwards Words was quite tricky but you gave it a go. Did you enjoy writing the deer myth? From Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks to share helpful information to us
    My LIC

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.