Friday 14 September 2018

Tye Dye T-Shirts Term 3 WK8

Tye Dye T-shirts
This week we have the Grey Main art soiree. Each person has to make a piece of art, my class did Tye dye T-shirts. Our teacher got us t-shirts and the dye. First we watched videos
on patterns and figured out what we wanted and then started 
with our dye. First we made our pattern and to secure it we used rubber bands and started with our dye. After we did that 
we put them in plastic bags to set for 8-12 hours and. VOLIA! Tye dye.What do you think? I think mine turned out pretty cool. But to be honest I found it difficult. 




3 comments:

  1. Hello There, Rikki-lee. It's Caitlyn K here from T3. Wow, I like your Tie Dye T-shirt! That looks so cool. I think you have done really well, mine turned out okay. I love the purple and blue! Nice Job, Rikki! (: From Caitlyn K. Bye..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rikki-Lee,
    I really like your Tye Dye T-Shirt!
    who do you think did the best tye dye?
    I really Like how mine turned out for my dad he just didn't buy it XD

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Rikki-lee,

    I really like your tie dye shirt and all the same but yet different colors that blend together making a beautiful looking t-shirt. I myself have ls made a tye dye shirt but at great height and with a different teacher. And just to be honest and this is with men and a lot of other people it actually looks like dyed snail's shell.

    Now this is the at where i say 1 thing that is wrong with this but I literally nothing wrong with video at all so good job.

    And this is the part where I say how I help you do it better but again there's actually nothing wrong with this so once again good job.

    If you want hee is a link to my blog at JCostello@karoro.school.nz

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.