Monday 7 May 2018

Descriptive Writing T2 WK2

Descriptive Writing
For the first week of term 2 
my class and I have been writing
descriptive pieces of writing using
a picture our teacher gave us.
 Here it is! 

Descriptive Writing.
It’s an early frosty morning of winter. Frost has settled overnight. The rising sun is illuminating the frost taken over what used to be the sports field of my school, where the soccer teams play there soccer game I usually watch. People standing next to me usually have coffee the smell  stings my icy nostrils like a bee stinging my face. The sun is rising and peeking through trees shining blinding my blue eyes the color of a clear blue lake shimmering through the day.

I walk across the field settled frost crunching under my numb feet it’s that cold. I stop in the middle and just look around me all the trees aren’t moving  like time has been frozen, still. I walk forward towards the soccer goal, its old, so there isn’t really a net anymore the spiders spin their webs over it the dew is like little crystals hanging from the glitter covered silk layered by a spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.