Tuesday 15 May 2018

Descriptive Writing 2 Term 2 Week 3

Descriptive Writing
This week we have been doing 
more writing using a different photo 
which was more challenging. I managed to
come,up with something to match the photo.
Carnival













I'm waiting in line to go on one of the colorful lighten up rides but I can barely see it the sky is illuminating the colors of the ride. I’m hungry tummy rumbling louder that a tigers roar the scent of buttery popcorn filling my nostrils, that's all I can taste its making my mouth water. The line is moving closer the butterflies turning in my stomach the sensation making my scared. The creepy circus music whistling, through the air it’s haunting.

I’m about to go on the ride I’m going up the stairs running up, the stairs excited the butterflies are gone I’m excited now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.