Monday 21 November 2016

30BC Tom Gates Top of the Class.

Title:Top of the Class. (Top Gates.)               


Author: Liz Pichon  

Genre:Comedy 

Summary: This book is about a boy called Tom Gates and many other Characters. Tom has lost a drawing that he drew because of a bully called Buster he has names for all the teachers. Tom drew a picture of 
Mr. Fullerman AKA Mr. Fuller-bum. There are also lots of Crack up things in this book!   
I rate this 4/5.
I recommend this book for: 8-11 year! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rikki-lee, Its Dylan Here. I really like you "top of the class" book review. Did you enjoy reading the book? heoi ano taku mo naianei (thats all for now). Bye

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great post about chronic about work I Get more help from your post I found so many blogs related to this But do not get that much information also I found some interesting information about Fortnite gift card codes

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.