Friday 19 August 2016

Book Week 2016

Book Week 2016 

Wacky Thursday.

On Thursday we had a wacky day! Some people had funny hairdos and mismatched shoes. I had my onesie on. Mine was a Unicorn! I can't wait until next year. 

Door Display. 
My classes door display is AMAZING! It's theme is Charlie and the chocolate factory and The BFG. We have dreams and potions and an Oompa Loompa standing at our door! 

The Golden Ticket. 
Image result for golden ticketThis year we have had Golden tickets hidden around the school there is 1 everyday and we have to hunt them down. Sometimes there  really hard to find sometimes there easy. I didn't find 1 but it was fun. 1 was hidden on Mrs Costello's back! 

Buddy Reading.
Image result for bookFor Book Week we had our little buddies come and read with us my little buddy is Sammi She read to me my book of seasons. I enjoy our buddies coming to our class! 

Book Character day! 
Today we had book character day. There were so many
amazing costume's even the teacher dressed up the theme was Harry Potter! I was Coraline. Book Character is  
my favorite.  

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Rikki-Lee. Great blog post on book Character week. I really like how you used paragraphs to explain all the days and activity's Mahi pai (good job).. why did you chose this subject? poroporoaki (bye)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tena Koe (Hello) Llewellyn!
      Thank you for commenting.I didn't chose this topic we had to write about this for our Reflection!
      poroporoaki pai (Good Bye)

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.