Tuesday 23 January 2018

Week 4 (Singing a Different Tune) Bonus Activity

Singing a Different Tune
Think of your favourite song. Share the name of the song, the name of the person who wrote the song and the lyrics from the song on your blog. You must type the lyrics not cut and paste them in order to earn full points for the activity.
Wow your asking me to chose one song wow this is hard I have so many but I have to choose 1 so Panic! At the disco This is Gospel. The singer is Brendon Urie.
Lyrics:
This is Gospel for the fallen ones Locked
away in permanent slumber assembling their philosophies
From pieces of broken memories.
Oh this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart
Oh this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds but they haven't seen the best of us yet.
If you love me let me go
If you love me let me go

Cause these words are knives that often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

Oh this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart
Oh this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart
his is gospel for the vagabonds,
Ne’er-do-wells, insufferable b*stards
Confessing their apostasies
Led away by imperfect Imposters
Oh this is the beat of my heart this is the beat of my heart
Oh this is the beat of my heart this is the beat of my heart
Don't try sleep through the end of the world 
and bury me alive cause I won't give up without a fight.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rikki,

    Thanks for sharing your favourite song on your blog! I've never heard of this song by Panic! At The Disco, but I actually really enjoyed it! I think you've done a great job of typing out the lyrics. It's great to see you have used different lines and used paragraphs to separate the verses and chorus. I also like how you have embedded the video into this blog post so that people like me, who are unfamiliar with the song are able to listen to it too.

    I have so many favourite songs that it was so hard to choose! Here's one I've been listening to a lot lately. It's called Rivers by Six60. They are a New Zealand band. Have you heard of Rivers? Let me know what You think once you've given it a little listen to. I'd be interested to hear your opinion! :)

    Rivers by Six60:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo7WjnC8ekQ

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.