Friday 4 November 2016

Numeracy Reflection WK4 T4

This week we have been continuing with are problem solving it has been really fun I have really enjoyed working on problem solving. Here are some slide I am very proud of!  This week for problem solving I was working on using addition and multiplication to solve problems.  

3 comments:

1. Hey Rikki! It's me Alisi agian! I remeber I did the snail problem! It was really hard for me at first, but when I kept on trying, I finally understood! Have a great day! Keep up the great Maths work and everything! Come check out my blog! Thanks!
    From Alisi

ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rikki! It's me Alisi agian! I remember I did the snail problem! It was really hard for me at first, but when I kept on trying, I finally understood! Have a great day! Keep up the great Maths work and everything! Come check out my blog! Thanks!
    From Alisi

ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rikki! It's me Alisi agian! I remember I did the snail problem! It was really hard for me at first, but when I kept on trying, I finally understood! Have a great day! Keep up the great Maths work and everything! Come check out my blog! Thanks!
    From Alisi

ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.