Friday 4 November 2016

Literacy Reflection WK4 T4

This week for writing we have been writing about Myths & Legends! For one of my tasks I had to draw my favorite mythical creature I drew an awesome Dragon.  I found this task very fun and my goal for next time is make the sentences longer and more descriptive.  We have also done compare and contrast. 















This week for reading we have been reading a book called 
"Class down the Congo." What we had to do was to find 4-5 words that we didn't know the meaning of. We have been using a website called Coggle!   















For word work I chose to do a super hero letter. We had to put our spelling words in a paragraph. I did my letter to Superman. 
CLICK HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.