Friday 19 January 2018

Week 3 (The 4 O’Clock News) Bonus Activity

The 4 O'Clock News
Imagine that you were Scotty Morrison and you were able to interview anyone you wanted. I would choose to interview our new prime minister, Jacinda Ardern. I’d love to know what it is like to be the Prime Minister.  What about you? Who would you choose to interview and why? What would you like to find out?


Well I have to go with one of my favorite singer he's an English songwriter and guitarist and singer. I would ask him who inspired him to become a singer. Who taught him all the instruments he plays  is it a special family member.Whose his favorite singer. Honestly I have so much more!


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rikki,

    Hi-5!!! Ed Sheeran is one my my favourite artists too!! Did you know that he is coming to New Zealand in March? It will be my second time going to one of his concerts and watching him perform live. He is such a talented man! I'd have so many questions to ask him too, but I bet if I got the chance to talk to him, I'd probably freeze up and not be able to get a word out because I was so starstruck haha!

    What is your three favourite songs by Ed Sheeran? (I asked for three because I know it is so hard to choose only one). I've been listening to his Divide album quite a lot recently. There are so many incredible songs!

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emiely!
      I love Ed Sheeran so does most of my family. I have his Divide album I love it so much he is very talented. Your so lucky I've alway wanted to go my cousin is I'm so jealous he promised he would send videos! Talking to him I would faint your right LOL!
      Thanks - Rikki

      Delete
    2. Hey Rikki!

      Yes!! You should ask her to video call you during the concert so you can see it live too LOL! Ed is awesome. :)

      Noho ora mai,

      Emiely :)

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.