Tuesday 23 January 2018

Week 4 (Your Future Self) Activity 9

Your Future Self
Take a minute to think about your future. What would you like to do when you finish school? Would you like to work in a specific job? Would you like to study at university? What would you study? Maybe you’d even like to move overseas. Share your thoughts and ideas on your blog site. There are no wrong answers!

Well I would like to go to university and get a good job and become successful live life to the fullest work hard go places travel the world with a couple of friends. See things be young well I still am.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rikki,

    That's an awesome way of thinking, Rikki! I'm at the stage of my life where I am also trying to live my life to the fullest - it's a great outlook of how to live life. I've finished my degree in primary teaching, but now I'm doing another year at university to become an even better teacher. I'm trying to do as much travel as I can while I'm young and I'm going to Australia next week to go snorkelling with fish and turtles, to go to the theme parks and to do lots of shopping.

    Do you know what you want to study at university? Do you know what job you want to have? Do you know what countries you would like to travel to? I'm really interested in hearing what your dreams are for the future! I think it is such an exciting thing to think and talk about.

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.