Tuesday 23 January 2018

Week 4 (Country Calendar) Activity 8

Country Calendar
Watch this short clip from Country Calendar. What do you think would be the most interesting and/or challenging things about being a farmer? Would you would like to be a farmer when you are older. Why/why not? Give us, at least, two reasons to support your answer.

I think the most challenging thing about being a farmer is keeping everything in order you would have so much to do and thinking of family at home. There's no way I would survive being a farmer reasons why well 1.I'm really scared of cows there just so big and bulls there massive jeez. 2.I'm super clumsy I would hurt myself all the time with anything especially picking apricots.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rikki,

    Being a farmer is certainly a lot of work. You have so much you are responsible for, along with your family. You're right. That's a lot of responsibilities and commitments to keep up with! I think to be a farmer, you would have to be a very organised and hard working person.

    I am also scared of cows. I'm sure they're lovely animals, but I just get a little scared with the way they stare at you! Maybe one day I'll be able to conquer my fear and maybe try milk a cow or something! LOL oh dear, Rikki. Probably best that you stay away from farming... We wouldn't want you getting hurt!

    I live in Auckland, so I don't know very much about Greymouth. Are there many farms in Greymouth? What are some things you like to do down there in your spare time?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.