Monday 22 January 2018

Week 4 (Lord of the Rings) Activity 2

Lord of the rings
Imagine that instead of spending the money on the movies, Peter Jackson decided to give all of this money to you. Lucky you! On your blog, tell us what you would do with $300 million dollars. How would you spend it? It is a lot of money so please think carefully about it and spend it wisely

Well $300 million dollars is a lot of money I wouldn't know were to start I know instead of buying little things why not buy something big and with the left over things buy little things.
But instead of wasting it all on me I would donate $400 dollars to charity. I would buy kids that are less fortunate than us ipad a shelter or renovate there hope some nice toys and parent whatever they need and food. I would buy stuff for my family and with the left over cash buy stuff for my self some big or small that costs a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rikki,

    $300 million dollars certainly is a lot of money, but I think you have chosen to spend it very generously. I think it is very kind and thoughtful of you to think about other people first. It is admirable that you would want to spend money on other people to help them have a better lifestyle. If there were more people as kind as you, I'm sure our world would be a much nicer place. Be proud of yourself, Rikki! You are such a kind-hearted girl!

    What are some things your family members might want that you could buy them with some of the money?

    Next time you might want to read your work again before you post it just to make sure it makes sense. :)

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.