Monday 8 January 2018

Week 2 (Paying it forward) Bonus actvity

Paying it forward
Imagine that you were able to travel back in time to visit a family in the 1930s. What special gifts or treats would you like to bring with you? I would likely bring blocks of Whittaker’s chocolate, bags of Jet Planes and Pineapple Lumps, healthy food snacks, clothing, and games for the children. What about you?

Image result for Fidget toysImage result for Oreos packageImage result for PSPImage result for SLIMEIf I could go back in the future to see my family I would bring jelly tip Ice blocks,PSP for the kids, Oreos, Chicken chips, Mcdonalds and toys and slime for the kids to play with! I would bring way to much I would make them sick.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rikki-Lee

    Its Allie! How are you going?
    You are taking so many treats back to these kids in the 1930's.
    What do you think they will make of the PSP?
    They will wonder just what it is, remember they won't have seen anything like this at all before. You would have to teach them how to play it!
    Have you got a PSP? If so do you have a favourite game?
    The other interesting thing that you are taking back is the slime! Imagine what they will think of that!
    I don't like slime, I really don't like the feel of it at all! It's such messy stuff too. Especially around my books!!

    Well done Rikki-Lee you have presented this activity well. I like the colour that you have used and that you have added an image to finish it off. Great Job.

    Looking forward to reading more of your posts over the summer.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.