Monday 22 January 2018

Week 4 (The rise of the 'Selfie') Bonus Activity

The Rise of the 'Selfie'
In honour of the rise in popularity of the ‘selfie,’ take a selfie and post it on your blog. Try to show us at least one of your hobbies or one your favourite things.
This is me with 2 of my favorite things my Instax camera and Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book there my favorite things because I love Harry Potter I'm a massive fan girl the books are so amazing #Hp and I love photography.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rikki,

    Thanks for sharing this selfie of you and your favourite things! My friend has a polaroid too. I really really like them! They are a great way to capture a moment, to keep a memory for a lifetime. What are some things you like to take picture of?

    I also like that you have added in your favourite book. The Harry Potter series were very popular when I was growing up too. It's great to see that kids today are still enjoying them! I can't quite remember what The Philosopher's Stone is about. I'm sure I've seen the movie though! Would you please be able to give me a brief summary of what it is about? I'd appreciate a Harry Potter refresher!

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.