Tuesday 11 October 2016

Our Special Visit!

This week my school had a special visit from... my cousin 
Holly Robinson (Paralympic)! She talked about  what the Rio Experience was like she said 
"the people were awesome it was amazing!" she talked about her medal a cool fact about the medals is that the raddled for the blind paralympians. I was so happy that she came and it was so exciting!                                                          
                                                                    Fact: 
She was also they flag barrier at the opening ceremony at the Rio Paralympic's! 

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora! It's Reagan! It was so cool having your cousin at school! It must be soooooooo cool having a Paralympian as your cousin! I loved feeling the medal and the Tom. Did you enjoy wearing the medal? From Reagan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora, Reagan!
      I did enjoy wearing the medal. It is very cool have a Paralympic cousin its amazing!!!
      I hope you like here talk.
      -Rikki-Lee

      Delete
  2. Tena koe Rikki! Its Katelynn from the hub! It must be amazing having a paralympian as your cousin! Do you find it cool having a cousin who has won a medel? From Katelynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Katelynn!
      In the next Paralympics I hope she gets a gold medal that one of the things I'm excited about!!!
      -Rikki-Lee

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Rikki-Lee I really liked holding her metal it was very heavy did you notice that it made a noise before holly said anything? From Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.