Tuesday 23 January 2018

Week 4 ( Blade Runner 2049) Bonus Activity

Blade Runner 2049
On your blog write a description of what New Zealand will be like at that time (80 – 90 years from now). What kind of houses will people live in? What will they eat? Where will they work?
Well in the future I think the world will be full of technoldy and we'll still live in house but they will be different more sophisticated we'll eat food but there will be more different kinds. There will be flying cars well I hope there will be. The world will have lots of robots but human help is still needed.
Image result for blade runner

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Rikki,

    It's Jacob here well done on completing the Summer Learning Journey! I bet you're feeling good about yourself because I am!

    Which post did you enjoy the most? I enjoyed The Beatles activity because me and my dad love the Beatles!

    Bye and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Rikki,

    If this is true, it sounds like we have an awesome future in store for us. I'm relieved to hear that robots haven't fully taken over. If robots were to do all the jobs in our world, I think humans would become so bored and lazy. I think it's important that humans will still be needed in the future you predict. I hope it comes true! I'm a big foodie, so having more food is a dream come true for me.

    Congratulations on completing the Summer Learning Journey, Rikki!! It's been really impressive the way you have paced yourself and done bit by bit over the summer. You've used your time management skills very well to complete all 60 activities on time. WOW - go you!

    As I've said before, its been awesome being able to read and comment on your blogs. It has meant a lot to me and your own learning that you have chosen to use the feedback given by the Summer Learning Journey team to improve your blog posts. You are an exceptional blogger who is striving to create the best work she can. How fantastic!

    Enjoy the rest of the year! I'm sure that the future holds big and bright things for you!

    All the best.

    From your friend,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.