Friday 22 June 2018

Scary Descriptive Writing T2 Week 7

Scary Descriptive Writing 
For the last term we have worked
on descriptive writing language. 
This time is the last so were want 
finish with a bang  so we did a 
scary descriptive writing,
here you go hope you enjoy.

Image result for old creepy hospital hallway

Walking down the abandoned hallway of the old hospital a feel a slight breath on my neck a shiver runs down my spine making me anxious. I continue walking. I see a shadow move into one of the old rooms, all the doors have been open so there rusty when you shut them they creek closed. I follow the shadow speed walking then I speed up I’m not running my flash light is shining brighter than usual, it flickers on off and then it doesn't turn on again. The full moon guides me to the room the shadow went in, I walk into the room it’s empty there’s writing on the walls I can’t read then behind me the door screeches closed. I run over to it and start banging on the heavy door trying to heave it open “LET ME OUT PLEASE,” I scream Then my flashlight turns on  I read the wall aren’t you glad your still alive…?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.