Monday 8 January 2018

Week 2 (Dealing with stress) Activity 6

Dealing with stress

On your blog, please tell us what you do when you want to relax or de-stress. Do you read a favourite book, watch a favourite television show or talk to someone special?  What are your tips for dealing with stress?


Whenever I'm stressed out I usually go to my room and turn some music on and read a book or play with some slime. Put on some soothing anti-stress music it's calming and quite and books can help focus on something else. For soothing songs click here!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Rikki-Lee

    You have a really great way of dealing with stress. Sometimes it is not always easy to find what helps us the most. But it sounds like you have it covered.
    I like that you take yourself off to your room to listen to some relaxing music, it is a great way to calm yourself down. I really like that you have included a playlist of songs that you find helpful. I went and had a look at it and there is some great songs there. I think I will use this too.
    I really like to find a quiet place outside if it is sunny where I can just sit with a cup of coffee in the warmth.
    But reading a good book, like you say makes you forget your problems and lets you think about something else. Like Dr Seuss says
    "The more that your read, the more things you will Know,the more that you learn, the more places you will go"

    Well done Rikki-Lee once again

    Keep blogging

    until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.