Friday 31 August 2018

Chapter 14 Boy in the striped pyjamas T3 Week 6

Chapter 14
For our activity we had to make a diary entry for Bruno's Sister Gretel. We did a class brainstorm on what we could
include in the diary entry like How annoying Bruno is and Lieutenant Kotler of Gretel's dolls. We also had our comprehension questions. Here's my Work. 



23-8-1943

Dear Diary

I was bored out of my sophisticated mind today so I went to go see my hopeless case of a brother Bruno. I went to go see what he was doing and I found something very interesting. He has an imaginary friend, called Shmuel what kind of a stupid name is that like seriously. Apparently they talk everyday about everything and anything. He’s so bored he’s gone MENTAL I’m telling you Insane. Oh well,  I’m not crazy which is a good thing. But I have to admit I do miss my friend back in Berlin but not that much to have imaginary friend. He’s delusional talking to his “imaginary” friend.

Other then that I’m crushing more than you can imagine. There’s a soldier called Lieutenant Kotler but I call him Kurt. When I look at him his hair looks nicer than yellow rose with glistening water falling down its petals. His eyes are are like the sea full of diamonds shining in a hot summer’s day. But I’m ALSO FURIOUS with our cook/waiter Pavel  spilt red wine all over my man and he made Kurt SO ANGRY. Me as well. I will never ever eat anything Pavel makes for us again if he’s okay though Kurt sort of did over react. But I don’t CARE.

Back to me well I’m the star aren’t I? I’m so bored here at Out-With all I can think to do is rearrange my dolls but I’m not like Mr. Hopeless case, I don’t talk to my dolls, I think. I play with them and dress them nothing else. I’m unhinged like Bruno I don’t talk to my dolls as if they were actually alive that’s how you tell someone’s crazy.

I better go
GoodBye for Now

Gretel

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rickster! Thanks for sharing your work. I was super impressed with your writing when I read it yesterday, you have definitely captured Gretel's 'voice' when writing your diary entry. Come and see me and I'll show you how to un-format your writing when you copy and paste it from a doc. Keep up the great work. Miss H

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.