Friday 16 September 2016

Literacy Reflection Week 8 T3

Reading

This week for reading we have been doing and activity called  7 days Explanation and the topic was "Wisdom Teeth". I found it a bit hard at the beginning but then it go easier. 
Here is my work!  

 
 












Writing 
This week we have been exploring many places around the world such as the Grand Canyon, Pyramids of Giza & Eiffel Tower. I chose the Kennedy Space Center in the USA. It was difficult to find facts but I found some here is my finished task. Here is the link for the site we used for the facts. Historical Sites
We have also been playing a educational game called Earth picker. How you play, well you have to discover were you are in world using google maps, using clue such as signs language. Then place the pin on the earth-picker map.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.