Thursday 11 January 2018

Week 2 (Making a Fashion Statement) Activity 11

Making a Fashion Statement
n your blog tell us which of the two styles you prefer and why. The pictures above were taken over 65 years ago! What do you think people will be wearing 65 years from now?


Out of these
to styles I
would chose the one on the right because I would chose it because Im not much of a short dress person I like long dresses or skirts they make me feel more comfortable wearing nice cloths like the photo on the left. In 65 years from now I think most clothes would be the same but just changed a but not by much and some colors will brighten up not like Katy Perry music video.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rikki-Lee,

    What great thinking. I like the way you have been shared your own opinion for this activity. It's always interesting to read what other people think. I like brighter coloured clothing, so if that's the way fashion is headed... Bring it on!! What kinds of clothing and colours do you like to wear?

    Can I suggest before you post your blogs that you spend a little bit of time proof-reading your work to make sure that it makes sense? Even I have to proof-read what I've typed to make sure I have made sense, my punctuation and spelling is correct and to make sure that this is the best writing I can do. Especially on a device, it's so easy to type away all you are thinking. I sometimes even forget to proof-read, but it doesn't mean it's not still important! :)

    Keep up the great blogging! You are doing a great job with your blogging, Rikki-Lee. I can't wait to read and comment on more of your work.

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.