Sunday 4 December 2016

30BC The Enchanted Charms

Title: The Enchanted Charms                              
                                  


Author: Geronimo Stilton (Elisabetta Dami) 

Genre: Adventure. 

Summary: Hello Dear Rodents so for my Seventh adventure to the Kingdom of Fantasy. Queen Blossom has sent me on a very dangerous mission to collect the Seven Charms. I have, meet amazing creatures along the way, such as Tessa. The Giant tortoise from the desert of eyes and ears. There were also problems for a very sad village. An Evil wizard Called "The Evil wizard of the Black pearl," he turned everything gray!  
After you read my amazing adventure you will find out if I do collect the charms or not! Good-bye friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.