Friday 16 September 2016

Big Day Out 2016

Image result for pete's dragonYesterday we went on The Big Day out 2016! 

Movie Theater 
The first activity we did was the movies we watch Pete's Dragon! It was sad and funny at the same time two people almost died we enjoyed watching it. I can't wait until the next movie. 

The Recreation Center                Me & Friends
Second we went to the new Recreation Center. We played some sports such as Basketball, soccer & Cricket. I really enjoyed playing Soccer.  


Pool 
Last but not least we went to the pool. Me and Jacob played tag and tried to see who could touch the bottom of the big pool none of us did I was so close. I will beat him next time. 
 We were aloud to go on the hydro-slides! 


I really enjoyed the big day out I'm looking forward to it next time! 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rikki it's Jacob I enjoyed big day out as well. this reminds me of when I went on big day out with you. What was your favorite part of big day out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacob.
      Thanks for commenting! My favorite part of big day out was...the Rec Center I really enjoyed playing soccer!
      Rikki

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.