Monday 1 June 2015

Fox and the Girl

Fox and the Girl 

Image result for fox and girlIt was a cold winters night she was looking for me it began. I ran tree to tree and jumped into a bush and she stopped to say " where did it Go " I jumped over her she ran after me I'm down she Woosh went the wind She pulled out a knife I was horrified  she looked so angry so angry she would hate me forever but she looked at me and frowned . Maybe realised I  need food too. She let me go as she started to walk to her house  it began to snow she got so cold she fell uncoscious so I pretended to be a scarf . in the morning when we woke up her parents came looking for me I quickly ran away and they went home .


The End 

2 comments:

  1. Benedict Rm 18 Te Mata4 June 2015 at 12:07

    Great story. Very Descriptive and intresting. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I really liked watching the video of it.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.